Sunday, November 7, 2010

It's Cut Back Time!

We're in a transition right now. My husband just started his own business that he is working at full time. I am supportive of his decision but I will admit that it's nerve wracking going into the holiday season!!

We are looking at many different ways to cut back. We are going to be scaling back on some of our activities because gas is $3 a gallon!! I'm committed to leaving the house Sundays for church and Fridays for our home school co-op- at least that's my goal. I need to be a better steward of our time so this is a win win situation!

I'm also sorting through our things again to sell at consignment shops. I'm getting better at letting go of some toys that the girls have outgrown. My goal is to make enough money to buy at least one of our kids Christmas gifts.

I'm making a list and checking it twice to see what everybody really wants for Christmas this year. We're making a budget and sticking to it!!

No comments: