Sunday, July 4, 2010

Menu Plan


This week is our first week of being completely gluten free. I'm not going to lie- I'm a little worried. Can I figure out what we'll eat for breakfast and lunch? Dinner isn't a big deal because it's always been gluten free.
Here's what we'll be eating this week.

Breakfast-
bacon/eggs
hash browns/ yogurt
baked peanut butter oatmeal
gluten free banana bread/yogurt
cereal/eggs
hash browns/ sausage patties
cereal/eggs

Lunch- leftovers will be saved for my hubby
* if there's leftovers for hubby the kids and I will eat popcorn/fruit/veggies/cheese plate
baked potato bar
tacos

Dinner
steak fajita bowls
herb crusted pork chops/potatoes/salad
salsa chicken/rice
pasta/salad
pizza rice
grill
grill

For more menu ideas go to I'm an Organizing Junkie

2 comments:

FoodontheTable said...

It will be a challenge, but you can do it. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beachfront with my children. I found
a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear."
She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was
a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!


Take a look at my web blog low auto insurance companies