Monday, May 3, 2010

Menu Plan



We've got another busy week ahead of us. We're planning a three family yard sale Thurs-Sat. I'm also going to be busy baking Friday and we also have 4-H this week!
I'm going to be using my crock pot a lot this week. I'm also planning a freezer cooking session tomorrow. I had hoped to get that done today but I have several errands to run so we're cleaning the house today.

Breakfast-
baked peanut butter oatmeal
doughnuts
snicker doodle coffee cake
toast/bacon
pancakes
cereal
cinnamon rolls

Lunch leftovers or
popcorn chicken/fries
mac and cheese
grilled cheese

Dinner-
salsa chicken/rice
Hawaiian pulled pork/fries
3packet roast/mashed potatoes
cheddar ranch burgers/salad
skillet lasagna/salad
grill
grill

For more menus check out I'm an Organizing Junkie

No comments: