Sunday, September 20, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Wow...we had an incredibly busy weekend. My husband was on vacation last week and I'm looking forward to getting everybody back into our "normal" schedule. This upcoming week will be busy as well. My oldest starts a Spanish class tomorrow afternoon, Tuesday/Thursday are his science class days, Tuesday/Wednesday are football practice, Wednesday night is Church, Thursday is ballet class and gymnastic class, and finally on Friday we have Co-op all day. I'm tired just thinking about it!!

Here's what I hope I'll be cooking this week....

Breakfast-
Pancakes/eggs
Muffins/yogurt
Waffles
Muffins/yogurt
leftover muffins
pancakes/eggs/bacon
hashbrowns,toast, eggs

Lunch
Tacos
Leftovers or mac and cheese
Sloppy joe/fruit
leftovers
pack lunch... pb sandwiches/fruit
grill
roast in oven

Dinner
chicken dumplings/mashed potato
lasagna/ garlic bread
stuffed peppers in crockpot
Carolina Pork
Homemade pizza
grill steaks/baked potato

For more menu ideas check out I'm an organizing junkie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
This looks good. i always love visiting you.
Hugs,
Elizabeth

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

oh, I'm tired too...we haven't put in the gymnastics and dance yet. The girls just play during football. :)

Unknown said...

I would love for you to post your Crock Pot favorites on Crock Pot Wednesday at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com. Mister Linky is already up and waiting for you. Come check it out. Thanks. Debbie

Anonymous said...

Hey there! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this page to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

Feel free to surf to my homepage purchase cheap auto insurance online (http://cheapcarinsurance.jamescitycomputer.com/)