What are some things that you could do to save at least $10 this week?
Here is my list...
1. Take movies/video games back on time ( will save $8.00)
2. reserve several new books at the library instead of buying ( saved $60 this way!! Yes I am addicted to buying books and yes, I do read all of them!!)
3. Try to keep driving down...this will be hard but if I plan right I should be able to cut down.
4. Avoid eating out. We've been doing really good until my hubby's vacation, now we're getting back on track. ( will save $30-40)
5. I budgeted the money I earned at our yard sale for my son's Spanish book, Math manipulative's, and any "fun" spending for myself for the next two months. ( savings of at least $50)
6. Making our bread and cookies this week.
7. Not buying wipes this week and using our cloth ones. ( savings of $7.00)
What can you do to save $10? Feel free to share your ideas with me!
For more money saving tips check out Life as Mom