Monday, September 21, 2009

Shopping Shocker

My oldest two girls had earned enough money to buy themselves each a Webkin so we headed to Meijer's. I also decided to stop at Kohl's to look for shoes.

We entered the store and it was really crowded. People were pushing carts full of stuff...clothes, shoes, toys, kitchen wares...it was crazy. The store was having their "spend $50 earn $10 Kohl's cash sale. They were also offering a discount for using your Kohl's card.

My girls and I shopped through several departments hoping to find some deals, instead we were shocked to see the prices of things. We usually shop Goodwill or other thrift stores for clothes. We always shop there before going to Walmart or else where. I couldn't believe how much clothes were and how ugly they were!! My oldest kept saying you couldn't pay me to wear that!!

I couldn't believe people were paying those prices!!

No comments: