Monday, August 10, 2009

Back to School!


Today is the start of a busy season in my life...we head back to homeschool, the girls all have VBS from 6-8:30 each night, and my son has football practice from 6-8 each night too. It's also going to be crazy hot here so I want our meals to be simple but not heavy. I also don't want to hit the drive thru because of a lack of plan.

Here's what is on the menu at our house this week

Breakfast
doughnuts
pancakes
sausage biscuit sandwich
waffles
doughnuts
pancakes/bacon/eggs
waffles/fruit

Dinner
chicken salad/fruit plate
pulled pork sandwich/fruit and veggie plate
baked potato bar/fruit
sub sandwiches/veggie tray
homemade fast food
grill
grill

For more menu ideas check out I'm an organizing junkie

1 comment:

craftyantoinette said...

Everything sounds great... and so simple. :-D