Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's Raining, it's pouring...

Today was my first day using cloth diapers and I am amazed. They are so easy. I can't believe I didn't use these before. I bought two different brands of diapers and I really really like them. They are no more difficult than using disposables. I didn't need to change her very often but I did because I wanted to play with all the diapers. It did take me a couple minutes to figure out how to put them together after I washed them but all in all they are great. I will definitely be buying some more. I originally thought I'd use them only during the day but I might try using them at night too.

I had planned on doing yard work today but we woke up to a dreary rainy day. We did get some much needed inside cleaning done and between storms we did go out to play. While the kids played I got some much needed weeding done in one of our berry patches. I also found a small pepper on one of my plants!! The kids and I all enjoy watching the garden grow. Our beans are growing really well right now too.

My dear husband has been working really long hours so I haven't been able to do a big stock up grocery trip yet this month so my mom and I and the kids are heading to Whole Foods and Trader Joe's to get some staples.

How was your day?

No comments: