It's time for Jennifer's weekly wrap up! We've had a pretty frugal week so far.
* I hung all of our laundry on the clothes line this week.
* Washed all clothes in cold water
* Spent under $100 at the grocery store
* Used the library to reserve the books I had wanted to buy on Amazon- savings of $100
* Planted 95% of our garden.
* Avoided yard sales and thrift stores.
* Only ate out once...for lunch and spent under $5
* Went to a jewelry party and didn't spend any money but won $50 in free jewelry and was able to get the necklace I liked. Also signed up for a party and earned another necklace that I loved but didn't want to buy for $100 for $10!!
* used our swagbuck Amazon gift cards and bought three Christmas presents and only paid $15 out of pocket!!
For more weekly wrap ups go to Jennifer's Getting Ahead blog