Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Great Meijer Trip

The kids and I made an unexpected trip to Meijer on Tuesday due to my five year old having a double ear infection and pink eye again! The good news was I scored at the store. Last week I received a $7 off a $35 meijer purchase coupon, I could use it on anything except milk, bread, and chips. I bought 10 lbs of chicken breasts, 4 lbs of bacon, 3 24 packs of water, 4 gallons of water, 3 cans sweetened condensed milk, 24 candy bars ( these are for my husband so he can have a quick snack on his 15 minute break), and 4 boxes of pasta for a total of $26.00!!! That's the best I have ever done on so much meat!! I plan on boiling those 10 lbs of chicken and then freezing them in meal size portions. I should get about ten meals out of that.

No comments: