Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Baking

The past two days I've been busy making cheesecakes and I'm just now getting started on our Christmas goodies!! I found the perfect gifts for my oldest two daughters and was able to sell enough cheesecakes to cover the cost.

Today I made three cheesecakes, gluten free sugar dough,and cookie dough truffles. I still need to make buckeye bars, caramel corn, and gluten free chocolate chip cookies. I'm also making some frozen cookie dough logs to give away for gifts.

One of our family traditions is having a nice sit down ham dinner with all the trimmings on Christmas Eve so I'll also be busy with that!! It seems like we'll be very busy but I love this type of busy. I enjoy preparing our home for Christmas- it's my very favorite time of year!!

Wishing you all a blessed Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Frugal Sara said...

Merry Christmas!

Amanda said...

Merry Christmas! I have a question about the buckeye bars. Do you just make the peanut butter mixture as normal and then spread in a pan? For the chocolate, do you just spread it on top? I love buckeyes for Christmas, but dread rolling and dipping all of those little balls! I had never thought to make them as bars.