Sunday, October 31, 2010

November Menu Plan

I cannot believe that November 1 is tomorrow!! It seems like October was just beginning. As we head into the holiday season I'm preparing for our big grocery trip and making our monthly meal plan. We're also entering into an exciting phase of our lives as my husband is stepping out and starting his own business full time. This means our money will need to stretch for awhile so watch for some black belt thrifty tips!!!!

Here's our meal plan for November. I'll be feeding 7 people breakfast, 6 lunch, and 7 at dinner.

Breakfast
Baked peanut butter oatmeal
Gluten free snicker doodle coffee cake
pancakes
bacon/eggs
waffles

Lunch- leftovers or
tacos
sloppy joe
baked potato bar
mac and cheese/hot dogs
soup
grilled cheese

Dinner-
Chicken and dumplings
Chicken Pot Pie
Blasted chicken
Meat loaf
creamy cheesy potato soup x4
chili x4
veggie soup
3 packet roast
bourbon chicken x2
lawnmower tacos
jambalaya
pasta x4
thanksgiving dinner
tater tot casserole

For more menu ideas check out I'm an Organizing Junkie

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I would love to hear more about what your husband is doing. How exciting! I hope it does well.