Sunday, May 9, 2010

On Our Way to $500

Our family is currently working on saving/earning $1000 a month. I know that earning $1000 extra a month is not possible for me at this point but saving $500 and earning $500 is. One of the ways we're earning some extra money is having a yard sale. We joined forces with two other families for a two day yard sale. We sold a lot of stuff and my family made around $100. I have done better at some of my other sales but this time the weather was a little funky and it wasn't your typical yard sale crowd. I have also sold most of our large items and are down to kids clothes, books, and other misc. items. We're planning on holding another sale later this month or early next month that will include some larger items and hopefully better weather.

No comments: