Sunday, May 23, 2010

Menu Plan


I can't believe it's the last week of May already! We've wrapped up gymnastics and have entered 4-H season. The weather is going to be beautiful this week and my hubby is having surgery as well so I'm planning some grilling meals and some comfort foods.

Breakfast-
baked peanut butter oatmeal
pancakes
snicker doodle coffee cake
waffles
muffins
cereal
french toast

Lunch leftovers or-
mac and cheese
chicken patty with veggies
grilled cheese with veggies
sloppy joes

Dinner-
sweet and spicy herbed chicken with rice
salad and baked potato
salsa chicken with rice
stuffed peppers
homemade pizza
cook out
cook out

For more menu ideas check out I'm an Organizing Junkie

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I hope it is just a minor procedure. Good luck with the surgery!