Sunday, February 21, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


This week looks to be starting off just wet and not snowy so for that we are extremely thankful!! I am so ready for some spring weather and green grass!! Here's what we're eating this week....

Breakfast-
pancakes
baked oatmealx2
waffles
baked french toast
sausage biscuits/hashbrowns
toast/fruit/yogurt

Lunch- leftovers or
shredded pork
grilled cheese/baked potato
mac and cheese
chicken tenders/chips
sloppy joe in crock pot.

Dinner-
veggie soup
meatloaf/mashed potatoes/peas
salsa chicken/Spanish rice
tacos
fend for yourself
chili
roast sticky chicken/potatoes

For more menu plan ideas check out I'm an Organizing Junkie

2 comments:

Cheryl Pitt said...

I've had too many "fend for yourself" and "let's have cereal" nights. I need to get back to meal planning!

Jessie Weaver said...

Just visiting from MPM--I am so impressed with your 2010 goals! Do you have any progress posts?