Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Homestead Goals For February


Starting in February I'm going to list several goals that I want to accomplish around our homestead. Please feel free to leave your list as well and we can all support each other in our goals.

Here's my February list-
1. Make butter
2. Make soap... I found a recipe to make soap in a crock pot.
3. Plan out garden and order seeds.
4. Purchase grass fed beef in bulk.
5. Attempt making yogurt again.
6. Make and can grape jelly.
7. Review and purchase next year's home school curriculum

Do you have any goals for February?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I want to find affordable alternatives for some of the snack items we currently use - but they have to be better for us. I also want to find more organic items and make them fit into our budget.