Friday, January 15, 2010

If You Could Change One Thing...

I was asked today if I could change anything about the way we live or eat what would it be? My first reaction was to say MOVE to the Country and OWN our home!! Then I thought harder. If I could change anything about the way we live I would cut out sugar completely. It is believed that sugar can feed tumors and I don't want to encourage any type of cancerous activity in my body. If I could change one thing about the way we live... I really need to exercise. I just don't want to!!

If you could change one thing what would it be?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If I could change one thing in my family it would be our way of eating. I would like to cut out prepacked, processed food, and sugars. I am working on it and I pray over time it can happen. Blessings!