Sunday, January 3, 2010

First Menu of the New Year



It is COLD here. As in single digits. I am cold!! I want to snuggle in and hibernate until Spring. Unfortunately, I can't do that. Here's what I'm cooking this week to keep us warm!!

Breakfast-
muffins
baked peanut butter oatmeal
waffles
baked french toast/eggs
sausage patties/hash browns/biscuits
pancakes/bacon
baked french toast

Lunch- leftovers or
baked potatoes/salad/bread
grilled cheese/soup
pasta
beef and noodles
corn chowder

Dinner
three packet roast/mashed potatoes/peas
beef stew/homemade bread
BBQ cheesy bacon chicken/ranch mashed potatoes/steamed broccoli
Tacos
Homemade pizza
Clean out the fridge night
Roast chicken/oven fried potatoes/steamed veggies/rolls

For more menu ideas check out I'm an Organizing Junkie

No comments: