Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Another Victory

I love coffee. I don't like it black though so I've been buying coffee creamer that is flavored. I know it's full of chemicals and other yucky stuff. I wanted to find a substitute but I wasn't having much luck until now.

White Chocolate Coffee
1/3 cup milk ... I use our raw milk
3 tablespoons white chocolate chips
melt in pan and add to your coffee.
This makes two cups of coffee for me.

This is very yummy. I'm going to try making other flavors as well and see how that goes. Do you have a favorite way to flavor your coffee? I'd love to hear it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to be suggested this website via my cousin. I am not certain whether
or not this put up is written via him as no one else know such targeted about my trouble.
You're amazing! Thanks!

Feel free to visit my blog post ... truck insurance for owner operators