Sunday, November 8, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


We're starting the week of with two sick kiddos...it looks to be just a cold but they are really fussy. I am planning a week of easy meals so I can focus on the sick ones.

Breakfast-
banana muffins/eggs
bacon/biscuit sandwiches
waffles
snickerdoodle coffee cake
pancakes
waffles/bacon
overnight cinnamon rolls

Lunch-
leftovers or
pizza casserole
tacos
chicken patty/fries

Dinner-
sloppy joe/fries
chicken pasta/bread stick/salad
breaded pork tenderloin/mashed potato/peas/homemade rolls
potato soup/grilled cheese
homemade pizza
chili/finger foods

For more menu ideas check out I'm an Organizing Junkie

2 comments:

Karin said...

Enjoy your simple meals this week. I hope your kids are feeling better soon. Sick kiddos make my heart hurt!

Sherri said...

Hope everyone gets to feeling better soon. I LOVE simple meals. Then again, it's just my teen daughter and myself...so simple works for us and my schedule!