Thursday, July 30, 2009

Busy Day

Today we spent the morning at our local fair, it was my childrens first time ever to go and we had a really great time. Total spent $15 for food, $16 for all day ride bands, $4 for games, and $5 admission. Cost of memories...priceless.

Tomorrow will be an even busier day...we'll be snapping beans, chopping onions, dicing green peppers, and cutting corn off the cob. I'm also hoping to bake some bread and a cake for snacks. We're having an easy dinner of homemade stromboli and watching Pink Panther 2 tomorrow night for family night.

Saturday will find my husband and son heading to football evaluations and then hopefully a lazy day at home to get caught up on housework.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello colleagues, good post and fastidious arguments commented here, I am in fact
enjoying by these.

my web-site ... professional insurance