Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cat Haircuts

I bet that caught your attention didn't it?? Today is baking day and I have been going strong. I have two loaves of bread rising and I just made a quadruple batch of chocolate chip cookies when suddenly I realized it was quiet. Too quiet. I went to check on the kids. My oldest is playing the computer, the two middle girls were playing little pet shop, and the baby is napping....that leaves only one unaccounted for and she's three... I start searching and finally find her in our laundry room ....with scissors.... and the cat.

Garfield has never been so happy to see me! I can't believe the cat let her give him a haircut. Thankfully it was just a trim on his back but still!! I tell you having a large family is so worth it...even if you cat does get a buzz cut!!

1 comment:

Kaycee said...

Quiet is never a good sign. That's so cute, she probably thought she was helping.