Sunday, January 11, 2009

I'm Weak!!!



I can't believe I caved in today and bought Wendy's for lunch! I'm justifying this by saying it was money from my mother in law and not out of our pocket! We also used some of this money to rent movies. Total spent $30.00 but I still have not used money from our checking account.

Last week went well, I even hit CVS, Walgreens and Kmart and only paid tax which took spare change from my purse. I also stayed under $100 in groceries. I am continuing to stockpile since my husbands work is slowing down. All in all I would say it was a successful week. I did get weak knees at all the clearance signs but I was strong and walked away!

Other money saving things I did
-washed all laundry in cold water
-turned off the drying cycle in dishwasher
-lowered our satellite bill $30 a month!

No comments: