Thursday, October 30, 2008

October is breast cancer awareness month

I know the month is almost over but it's never too late to get this message out there. 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime. I was 1 in 8 three years ago. I was diagnosed with advanced stage breast cancer in July of '05 when I was pregnant with my fourth child. I was only 25. My chances of survival were slim but by the grace of God I am alive!

This month in many grocery stores and department stores you can show your support by buying pink items. Look for the breast cancer ribbons and help save lives. I used to think what good is a little pink lid from yogurt or whatever, now I know, those pink lids helped save my life!! My pink lids could save yours.

We all need to eat so show your support by purchasing items that support breast cancer research, you'll not only be giving your family life but many others as well.



God bless!

No comments: