Saturday, March 5, 2011

Taking It With Me

I planted strawberries, red raspberries, and blue berries at our current house. Last summer we had a pretty decent harvest of berries and I don't have the money to replace them so I'm going to take them with me! Honestly, I don't know how well it will work. I read that the strawberries are relatively easy to transplant but I'm not sure about the others.

Unfortunately for me today is not a great weather day- it's going to be raining all day! However, at least the ground will be soft!! : ) Here's hoping that I'll be able to save at least some of my berry plants!

2 comments:

Georgi said...

If you dig deep enough and wide eniough it shoud work well. I wouldn't want to leave them either.

Jennifer said...

I hope you were able to get them out safely. Anyway you could come back when the weather warms up and dig them up then?