Sunday, September 12, 2010

Menu Plan


We survived our first week of public school. It's been a learning experience and I'm still trying to adjust! I have found that making a warm breakfast isn't going real well at 6 in the morning!! My son just isn't hungry yet! I think this week I'll have a baking day on Monday so he'll have the choices of toast, muffins, or granola bars before the bus comes.
Here's what we're eating this week....

Breakfast-
cereal (my girls and I will be peeling wall paper on Monday)
pancakes
toast/eggs
snicker doodle coffee cake
chocolate chip muffins/banana muffins
eggs, bacon
chocolate chip coffee cake

Lunch leftovers or
taco soup
chicken tenders
pasta

Dinner-
Cheesy BBQ Bacon chicken/smashed potatoes/broccoli
pasta/salad
potato soup/grilled cheese
chicken pot pie/mashed potatoes
homemade pizza
chili
beer can chicken/smashed potatoes/broccoli

For more menu ideas check out I'm an Organizing Junkie

No comments: