Sunday, January 10, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

This is going to be a busy week for us. We're heading back to home school, there's a nerf war on Wednesday, ballet and gymnastics Thursday, and our first field trip of the year on Friday. I worry that I'll get too tired to cook and want to eat out so I am planning on using the crock pot a lot this week. I'm also going to be making a couple meals for the freezer and a couple loaves of bread on Monday.

breakfast-
baked peanut butter oatmeal
muffins
oven baked french toast
waffles
hash browns/ eggs
coffee cake
pancakes/bacon

Lunch- I try to have leftovers and if we're out here's what's planned
bread sticks/sauce/carrots
grilled cheese/veggies
mac and cheese
chicken tenders/fries
baked potato bar
hamburgers/fries

Dinner-
oven fried chicken/mashed potatoes/peas/bread
balsamic vinegar chicken/steamed broccoli/rice
crock pot potato soup
crock pot lasagna/bread sticks/salad
homemade pizza
chili and crackers
fend for yourself

For more menu ideas check out I'm an Organizing Junkie

No comments: