It's the time of the year to start thinking about what you want to accomplish for the next year. I've been thinking about a few different ideas about what to do for next year. Here is my top two ideas
* No eating out for an entire year...
* No buying anything new for an entire year... maybe this should just include books, clothes, toys, etc. Not cooking related items?? Or school items?
My other goals are as follows-
*I want to get rid of all my aluminum cooking ware...I'd have to order new pots and pans as well as a couple stone ware items. Unfortunately that would be buying something new unless of course I can convince my hubby to buy it for me for Christmas. Or I could have Pampered Chef party and try to earn enough to at least get my stone ware.
* I really want to get rid of our trash pick up. We have greatly reduced our trash but I'd like to not need it at all.
* I'm hoping to expand our garden and my canning in attempt to can or freeze enough until the next harvest season. I would like to avoid the grocery store for most of the Summer.
* Reduce our electric usage. I would like to cut our bill by 50% by the end of 2010.
* I would love to save $3,000 by 2010 or maybe even more. I need to realize that just because something is a great deal I don't need to buy it!!
What are some of your goals for 2010?