Saturday, December 26, 2009

Gone Again

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. I know we did. The kids enjoyed their presents and declared this the best Christmas ever. We did however all come down with a small cold. One of my girls ended up with an ear infection but the rest just have a stuffy nose.

I am busy putting the house back in order. We took the tree down and have begun our annual de cluttering and rearranging of furniture. I love to start a new year with a clean and decluttered house!!

Here's a joke I found while blog surfing and thought I needed to share it...
A blonde goes to the post office to buy stamps for her Christmas cards.

She says to the clerk, “May I have fifty Christmas stamps?”

The clerk says, “What denomination?”

The blond says, “God help us. Has it come to this? Give me 22 Catholic, 12 Presbyterian, 10 Lutheran, and 6 Baptist.”

That one made me laugh out loud!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Autumn
Hope you don't mind me dropping you a line I came across your journal Via Elizabeth's at turtle cottage. Like you I'm looking at my pantry and trying hard not to fall back into the “easy
food” trap. I also feel a great need to seriously get any excess goods from this house. So when our long holiday here is over ( we not only class Christmas day a holiday but there is the day after "Boxing Day" and then the bank holiday Monday)
Blessings
Rachel
(plymouth England)