Sunday, June 21, 2009

Meijer Trip and Match Ups

My youngest three girls and I made a quick run to Meijers today. Here is what I bought and the coupons I used...
** FYI some of the following isn't all that healthy or even homemade because my husband was starting to rebel against my all natural food in the house so I picked up some cheap treats for him**

Buy 20 kool aid packets for $2 get a 5 pack of Kraft mac and cheese free....also there was a $2 off a 5lb bag of sugar in today's smart source when you buy 10 kool aid packets...
* I bought 40 kool aid packets for $4 and got 2 5 packs of mac and cheese free plus two 5lb bags of sugar for $.60
Poptarts 1.99 used $.55 off coupon from recent red plum insert
* I bought 1 and paid $.89
Danactive yogurt is 2/$4 there is a $1 coupon in recent insert
* I bought 2 and used 2 $1.50 off catalina from Meijer paid $1 for 2
Kraft salad dressing Use $1 coupon in today's smart source
* I bought two and used two $1 off coupons paid $2 and used a coupon for free produce Up to $1...look for these at the salad dressing display...
Skippy peanut butter 3/$4 buy 2 of the all natural and get a $1 catalina off your next purchase
*I bought two and received my $1 on your next order
Kraft all natural shredded cheese 3/$6 buy 4 get $3 on your next order
* I used two $1 off any shredded cheese and $1/2 cheeses and received $3 on your next order
Ritz crackers $1.75 use buy one ritz cracker get 1 wheat thin artisan cracker free
* I bought 3 and had $1 off Ritz cracker coupons from before and got 3 artisan crackers free
Kashi waffles 4/$9 I used $2 off any frozen food coupon found at Kroger
* I bought two and used two of the $2 off coupons
Edwards pie singles $1.18 use either $.75 off one or $1/2
* I bought 4, used two $.75 off and one $1/2
Bananas $.39 a pound
Kelloggs cereal $1.99 for 23 oz box...use $1 off coupon from recent red plum insert
* I bought two boxes and inside there were $5 worth of coupons paid $.99 each

I also bought coffee, lunch meat, 2.5lb hamburger, A-1 sauce, grapes, and 6 bottles of apple juice my total after coupons was $53.26 and I bought 89 items total...
I was pretty happy with what I bought. I know it doesn't appear to be much food but my husband was very happy with all his goodies. I also bought a $20 slip and slide for the kids that I didn't include from my grocery budget. It's going to be very hot this week and since the spending freeze starts tomorrow I thought it would be nice to have something to make our lazy days at home more fun.

No comments: