Sunday, April 26, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Here is our menu plan for the week.

Breakfast
* banana muffins
* chocolate chip muffins
* hashbrowns/bacon
* homemade doughnuts
* pancakes
* waffles
* cereal

I'm struggling with lunch ideas so I'm going to list some and hope I get more ideas from the others!!
Lunch
* leftovers
* peanut butter/yogurt/fruit
* hotdogs/ fruit
* snack plate- popcorn/fruit/crackers( gluten free)
* chicken wraps

Dinner
*taco/spanish rice
*oven fried chicken/mashed potato/rolls
* homemade fast food
* crockpot pork tenderloin/roasted potatoes/vegetable
* homemade pizza
* should be illegal ribs/fries/ coleslaw
* marinated flank steak/twice baked potatoes/salad

For more menu plans check out I'm an organizing junkie

1 comment:

The Prudent Homemaker said...

Perhaps you can get some lunch ideas from my site.

This week we're having museum pasta salad, and tomato basil soup with rosemary olive oil bread for at least two of our lunches. I am watching the garden carefully so what we have will depend on what is ripe; those two will use the parsnips and sugar snap peas.

I know we will be eating artichokes this week! I just don't know what day they will we ripe. There are at least 20 artichokes that we can see so far.