Sunday, April 19, 2009

Kmart Super Double Deals

My daughters and I made a trip to our local Kmart today to look for some deals. My stockpile is completely full of cleaning supplies and air fresheners to last a lifetime so I passed on many of those items.

Here is what I bought today-
* Reddi Whip $2.49- $1 coupon from the new All You magazine= $.49
* Peter Pan Peanut Butter $2.49- $1 coupon from the new All You magazine = $.49
* 3 2liters of Pepsi $3- $1 off 3 hang tag I found ( I thought this would double to $2 but it didn't)=$2
*2 pack Marcal Paper towels $2.79-$1 coupon in SS 3/22 =$.79
* Quacker snacks $2.50-$1 coupon in recent insert = $.50

For a huge list of coupon match ups check out Commonsensewithmoney.com
Did you find a deal not mentioned? Leave a comment and let me know!!

No comments: