Friday, March 6, 2009

What Doesn't Work for me Friday!

Have you ever had one of those days? I think today might be one of those days. Last night after dropping my son off at Scouts I stopped by to see my mom. She kindly pointed out that both of my eyes were extremely red and asked if they hurt. Well, no they didn't until she pointed it out! In less than one hour my left eye hurt so much it was hard to keep it open, thankfully it was a short meeting. Upon getting home I realized my eye was starting to goop up, so I got out our trusty bottle of pink eye antibiotics that we have from the last time one of us had it and started my drops. Now, before any one asks this question, it wasn't that long ago and our doctor said that it was okay to do that!

So now I'm stuck in my not so cool glasses for the day which wouldn't be bad if it was a stay at home day but today we have Co-op and our Upward Award Night! GRRR! I suppose this is a good day to remember that God doesn't care what we look like and that's whose opinion we should always seek!

No comments: