Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Once A Month Cooking Session

Today I have spent the last hour doing a dump chicken session. I love doing these because it takes so little time and it produces a lot of meals. It was a little harder today since my 10 month old needed to be entertained off and on and the other kids were all outside enjoying the semi warm day. I am not finished yet but here is what I have done so far...
* simple Caribbean Jerk Chicken ( from recipezaar)
* Sweet and Spicy Herbed Chicken ( recipezaar)
* Garlic Ranch Chicken ( recipezaar)
* Shredded Crockpot BBQ Chicken ( Saving Dinner Website)
* Caribbean Turkey ( saving Dinner Website)

Still to do:
Italian Slow Cooker Chicken
Lemon Drumsticks
Crockpot Jambalaya
Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Lemon garlic Pork Tenderloin

Usually when I do this I make three of every meal but this time we're using all new recipes so we don't know if we'll love them yet! By the end of today I plan on having ten meals in the freezer for April! I also have already picked out ten crockpot meals to have on the two busiest days of the week so that only leaves me 10 days to plan for in April!! The best part is all of the ingredients are on hand so my grocery shopping next month should be really low!!

1 comment:

Frugal Sara said...

Wow, you were busy! Those all sound wonderful.