Friday, February 6, 2009

Weekly Wrap Up

This week it was like Christmas in my mailbox! I received six coupons for free food and more samples with high dollar coupons. I'm hoping to have a free spree next week!

We didn't turn up our heat- it stayed at 65 even though it was freezing outside!
I stayed well under $100 this week at the grocery store.
I did NOT buy a beautiful blanket that was on clearance at Walmart!
We only ate out once and have lunch ready to go in the crock pot to eat between our kids games.

However, I did realize that I was a little free on spending money again. I'll be back on the self imposed spending freeze if it happens again!

For more check out http://www.getting-ahead.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Nice job putting the blanket back. Thanks for participating1