Thursday, February 5, 2009

Have a Littlest Pet Shop Fan?

The girls and I made a trip to Walmart to pick up some Rice milk for Riley and of course we had to check out the clearance toys!! We found an Advent Calendar done by the Littlest Pet Shop, it has three pets in it and other surprises behind the doors...it's marked down to $5...even if you don't need it for Christmas it's a great deal for the toys alone. My girls were really excited to see that it has a purple penguin in it.

Walmart has some other toys marked down too. However, I saw much better deals on www.amazon.com right before Christmas. I've been so spoiled by deals that this clearance just isn't cheap enough yet.

I heard that this is a popular toy.... the Smart Cycle and they have it for $79 and a Dora house for $30 also lots of Hanna Montana I'm not sure what the price is as we don't do that show.

No comments: