Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Kroger trip

Today I took yet another trip to Krogers. I thought my goodies from today were pretty good. Here's what I got
3 Palmolive Pure and Clear dish soap .50 each after coupon
2 sponges free after coupon
6 packs of Hefty storage/freezer bags .40 each after coupon (these are part of the mega event!)
4 boxes of Dove ice cream bars...look for the ones with $3 worth of coupons inside for more free ice cream if you use them this week
1 box Snickers ice cream bar
1 betty crocker cookie mix
1 gallon organic milk
6 yogurt on manager special for $.15 each
3lb grapes
1lb butter
8 3lt ice mountain water
1 poweraid
1 box of cereal
2 halls cough drops
2 boxes of edwards singles
2 bottles oil of olay body wash the ribbon kind
all for $29.35 I saved $82.62 or 74%

No comments: